Last week I wanted to eat something different and healthy. A recipe which I had never tried to prepare. I always had stir fry in my mind, yet never prepared it. It was a perfect day to go ahead and cook. It’s quite simple and fast to cook. So I headed out and bought some awesome looking exotic veggies. Within no time I had them cut, cooked and plated : ready to eat.
It’s very healthy and I have planned to cook it every week. So go ahead and enjoy this tasty yet healthy recipe.
Broccoli – 1 cup florets, blanched
Red & yellow bell pepper and green capsicum – 1 piece each, cut into 1 inch square
Baby corn – 1 cup, sliced and blanched
Butter – 1 table spoon
Garlic – 1 table spoon, finely chopped
Italian seasoning – 1 tea spoon
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add finely chopped garlic, sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add all the veggies and give it a nice stir.
- Cover it with a lid for about 3-4 minutes and just before serving add the Italian seasoning.
- You can add zucchini, mushrooms.
- For garnishing you can you lettuce.
- Oh and did I miss mentioning, we had some too good, roasted garlic bread with it. Yummy.