I found this recipe on Pari’s Foodelicious blog. Had bookmarked it and planned to prepare. So here it is. Thanks Pari for sharing such a delicious and awesome dish. Me and my husband loveeeeeeeeed it. Had made it for today’s dinner. I used Red Leicester cheese due to which the cheese looks a bit orange in color. I didn’t have basil so skipped it. Also, she has used Fusili and I substituted it with Macaroni.
SE of Denufood has shared these wonderful awards!! Thanks so much!!
I wish I could share the Kreativ Blogger Award with everyone but the rules allow only 7. I would like to share these awards with my fellow bloggers:-
The above is not in any preferential order, I love all of you . I would love to share the beautiful blogger award with everyone. Feel free to pick it up from here.
Rules for accepting the Kreative Blogger award:
1) Thank the person giving the award
2) Copy the award to your blog
3) Place a link to their blog
4) Name 7 things people don’t know about you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers
6) Place a link to those bloggers
7) Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award
7 things people don’t know about me:-
1) My age well do I need to disclose that..nope
2) I personally do not like brinjals or egg plant.
3) Love the winter season. Cold is what is best for me
4) Mahablasheswar is one of my favorites places for a quick holiday.
5) Dark chocolates…yummmm.
6) I have a kid called Cuddle, he is one month old (he is a teddy ).
7) Novels, when am not cooking you will find me reading.